We are looking for someone to manage & handle all of the operations at this 600 head cow/calf & crop farm in extreme NE Nebraska. This person will guide a team in cattle feeding, processing, and doctoring. This person will also oversee the row crop operation. Housing is provided with all utilities included.
- Daily mixing and feeding
- Working with rations
- Receiving and processing cattle
- Assessing herd health/doctoring animals
- Cleaning pens & cattle yards
- Seasonal row crop labor
- Machinery maintenance
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Previous cattle experience
- Can lift 60+ pounds
- Driver’s license with a clean record
- Experience with farm machinery
- Self-motivated and honest
If you have a passion for the cattle industry & farming, are dependable and self-motivated, this job is for you!
Please contact Brad – email@example.com for more details.