We are looking for someone to manage & handle all of the operations at this 3500 acre corn and soybean farm in SW Minnesota. This opportunity offers a salary plus living arrangements.
- Fixing on equipment throughout the year such as doing annual tractor maintenance, repairing grain bins, getting equipment ready for field work and many other things.
- Monitoring grain condition in the bin
- Running tillage in the spring and the fall
- Spraying herbicides
- Trucking grain throughout the year
- Spreading manure
- 2 years minimum of truck driving experience and prefer you have a CDL
- 3-5 years farming experience
- Must be willing to work hard in the cropping season and enjoys farming
- This is strictly an operations position so a strong work ethic and a passion for farming is a must
- Self-motivated and honest
If you like farming, are dependable and have the experience to do repairs on your own this would be a good job for you. Please contact Brad – email@example.com for more details.