We are working with a MN cooperative that is currently hiring for a Feed & Grain Location Manager. This position is responsible for the daily operations of the entire Feed/Grain location, including but not limited to: leading and managing all location staff, inventory and quality control, facility and equipment maintenance, location logistics and customer service.
What we are looking for in a Manager:
• Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn other key operational computer programs
• Confident leadership skills with the ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
• Strong analytical and decision-making abilities
• Ability to remain flexible in a rapidly changing environment
• Excellent organizational skills including multi-tasking, planning, prioritizing and delegating
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers, employees, supervisors, and suppliers
• Graduation from an accredited related program or relevant experience
• Minimum of five (5) years of previous operations experience. Supervisory experience preferred.
• Demonstrated experience operating, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining equipment
• Agricultural background desirable
For more information on this position, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.