This agronomy retailer, with feed mill locations throughout NW & Central Iowa, is currently seeking someone to lead the team as a Feed Location Manager in NW Iowa.
- Supervise, coach and instruct employees on specific or general job tasks for day to day operation of facilities
- Provide above average customer service
- Ensure all employees comply and operate location, equipment and rolling stock in a safe manner
- Provide a means of communication between all levels of management
- Train and lead employees to complete tasks
- Ensure proper staffing
- Control expenditures
- Work with V.P. of Feed to enact safety and compliance policy for the company
- Look for and determine efficiency of plant, people, and facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or five to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Additional training in supervisory skills, staff management and budgeting
For more details on this position, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.