We are currently working with a cooperative that is seeking an enthusiastic, performance-driven, oFeed Mill Operations Lead for one of their locations in eastern WI.
As a Lead, you will have the opportunity to expand your skill set, build long-lasting relationships with the customers, and feel rewarded for the work you put in. In the mill, you will mix feed, work in the warehouse, drive forklift, handle 40-50 lbs. bags (or smaller), and sometimes work at elevated heights (as needed).
- Represent yourself and the company professionally at all times in action and appearance
- Work in an effective and efficient manner
- Ensure facility is well maintained
- Perform routine inspections of equipment and property and report findings to supervisor
- Make recommendations for improvements in the facility or to equipment
- Follow up to ensure that work has been completed efficiently
- Attend safety and related job trainings as they become available
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
If you are familiar with feed mill operations and are looking to advance your career in agriculture, here is a great place to make things happen.
For more information, contact Bryan – email@example.com.