We are in search of a Feed Operations Manager for a multi-location cooperative in NW Iowa. This person will be responsible to plan and coordinate feed department personnel and operations in a manner that will optimize the company’s market share and savings, improve the company’s efficiency, promote safety, help achieve the company’s missions and goals, and result in outstanding customer service.
- Train, coach and lead the feed team
- Plan, assign and direct work daily
- Assist in establishing and communicating department goals with the feed team
- Ensure equipment is maintained on a regular schedule
- Coordinate with delivery team for delivery of feed to customers
- Work together in the accountability & responsibility of monthly inventory
- Ability to work overtime, weekends and holidays as required
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Additional training in supervisory skills, agronomic background and budgeting desired.