We have an exciting new opportunity in North-Central South Dakota! The Plant Operations Supervisor is responsible for managing the liquid fertilizer facility within the location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with the operating and maintaining of all equipment associated with the blending, mixing, and loading of dry bulk fertilizer and liquid fertilizer as needed.
- Responsible for the preventive maintenance, upkeep, and cleanliness of the liquid fertilizer facility
- Works with operations (both grain and agronomy) personnel to coordinate train and truck unloading at facility
- Keeps adequate inventories of all fertilizers within guidelines provided by the location manager.
- Knowledge of fertilizer products and use rates is a must.
- Operate and maintain dry fertilizer bulk handling equipment (Bobcat, Forklift, and Payloader) in a safe and efficient manner and perform necessary preventative maintenance on them.
- Assist in both grain and agronomy operations as needed/required by supervisor
Education and Experience Required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.