We are currently seeking a Location Manager in North-Eastern NE, to be responsible for the management of sales, inventory, equipment and facilities at the agronomy, feed and grain locations.
*Manages employees at the location.
*Manages the customer base through excellent customer service and customer relations.
*Oversees finances for location.
*Responsible for retail sales and operations of grain, liquid and dry fertilizer, chemical, & seed.
*Maintains expense control and inventory maintenance.
*Oversees the physical assets of the location.
*Regulates the inventory at the location.
*Maintains and promotes a safe work environment.
*Supervises the day-to-day operations of the feed mill and delivery trucks.
*Oversees accounting functions at the location.
*Monitors the quality of feed and grain products and follows approved ordering procedures.
*Markets the location’s products and services with knowledge of these products and services.
*Interacts with management at other locations to maximize the feed and grain product assets.
*Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of agronomy related experience, management experience is preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to manage financial resources, operational resources and personnel resources
- Must be able to obtain a Class B CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsement
- Certified Crop Advisor preferred
For more details on this position, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.