We are currently seeking a Location Manager in Northwest Iowa, to be responsible for the management of personel and operations at the agronomy and grain locations.
*Manages employees at the location.
*Manages the customer base through excellent customer service and customer relations.
*Oversees finances for location.
*Maintains expense control and inventory maintenance.
*Oversees the physical assets of the location.
*Regulates the inventory at the location.
*Maintains and promotes a safe work environment.
*Supervises the day-to-day operations of the grain facility as well as seasonal agronomy facility and delivery trucks.
*Oversees accounting functions at the location.
*Monitors the quality of grain products and follows approved ordering procedures.
*Markets the location’s products and services with knowledge of these products and services.
*Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years degree in Business or an Agricultural background with 2-5 years’ experience in Cooperative Management or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to manage financial resources, operational resources and personnel resources
- Must be able to obtain a Class B CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsement
- Certified Crop Advisor preferred
For more details on this position, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.