We have a multi-location cooperative in the Midwest, currently searching for a qualified candidate with both Grain & Agronomy experience to fill a Location Manager position. We are looking for someone who is committed and an innovative team player that likes the variety of different day-to-day operations.
- Accountable for overseeing the daily operations of the facility
- Oversee and motivate a small staff
- Manage warehouse, inventory, chemical, fertilizers, seed, and feed
- Handle grain, safety compliance
- Prepare accounting records
- Operate company equipment
- Experience in a Grain & Agronomy setting
- Supervisory or management experience preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license, Class A CDL
For more details on this position, please contact Brad – email@example.com.