We are currently seeking someone to fill a management role as a Location Manager. This location offers both grain and agronomy products and services and is located in south-central Iowa.
• Oversee the operations and the team members of the location
• Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training employees
• Responsible planning, assigning, and mentoring and performance appraisals, rewarding and disciplining of employees
• Communicate and promote agronomic products, services offered in both grain and agronomy, and the programs of the company
• Assist with creating the annual business plan
• Must have or be able to obtain a Class A CDL with required endorsements
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
• Management experience in both grain and agronomy
• Good computer skills
• Understand the seasonality of an agricultural cooperative and the in-season time commitment
For more information on this position, please contact Bryan – firstname.lastname@example.org.