This full service member-owned cooperative is currently seeking a Grain Dispatcher in NW Kansas. With locations throughout NW Kansas and Eastern Colorado, this coop offers an excellent benefit plan and also provides opportunity to grow within the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities including the following:
- Schedules/Dispatches/Coordinates pickups and deliveries with merchandisers & customers
- Update and maintain accurate dispatch schedules and communicate with merchandisers and logistic coordinator on updated changes.
- Continually monitors, prioritizes and manages load schedule changes and responds in a timely and effective manner.
- Reviews previous day trades and completes load scheduling i.e. daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Serves as point of contact for dispatch/scheduling by answering telephone, texts, and emails involving dispatch and scheduling and correctly distributing these to appropriate parties as needed.
- Completes other tasks as assigned.
- Two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft programs, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently enter data and work with detailed information.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of company personnel.
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Manages variety of customer situations and responds promptly to customer needs
- Demonstrates attention to detail and highly organized.
For more information on this position, contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.