We are working with a multi-location cooperative in search of a Grain Division Manager in south central Minnesota. The qualified candidate will be responsible to develop and implement grain marketing plans, objectives and policies following the goals and objectives of the company. Managing the overall operations of the grain division, along with the team of grain employees.
Qualifications for this position:
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree; or related experience
- 5-7 years of grain marketing experience
- Background in the cooperative setting is desired but not necessary
- Agricultural background very helpful
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance plans
- Company paid Life Insurance plus Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- 6 paid holidays plus PTO accrued
For more details and information on this position, contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.