We have an exciting opportunity in a multi-location cooperative for a Grain Division Manager. This person will manage the overall grain department for the company. We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, hardworking, excellent time management skills and is a strong leader.
General Responsibilities Include:
- Supervision and leadership of the grain merchandisers & grain team
- Grain Management – including marketing programs, coordinating grain purchasing & receiving, loading and storage – all while working to minimize exposure & maximizing profitability
- Work with farmers and producers to maximize their profits, providing exceptional customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture + 5 years of grain merchandising and/or grain management experience
- Series III Commodity Brokers License and other appropriate licenses or certifications or the ability to obtain these is required
- Knowledge of current grain prices and marketing practices in the region
- Cooperative experience is preferred
For more details on this position, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.