We have a multi-location cooperative in central Illinois that is searching for a new Grain Elevator Assistant Manager. This person will work side by side with the general manager to plan and manage the department.
- Oversee the day to day elevator activities
- Develop strong customer relations to enhance grain receipts
- Oversee and dispatch trucks
- Step in to assist General Manager as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of grain industry experience with management responsibilites
- Must be a highly effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of grain origination, marketing and merchandising as well as a solid grain accounting and financial background
- Ability to develop strong business relationships and seek out potential business opportunities
If you have an interest in leading a successful business and a desire to be a part of a growing and prosperous independent elevator, this is an opportunity for you! Please contact Brad for more information – email@example.com.