This top Ag Cooperative is currently seeking a Grain Location Manager for their shuttle facility in south-central Nebraska. The main emphasis of this location is grain handling, train loading, and managing inbound/outbound trucks.
- Manages the entire facility’s operations, grain scales, assets and maintenance
- Maintains quality customer service, promote products and services
- Provides leadership and management to staff located at this facility
- Oversee all inbound/outbound shipments of grain through truck transport or rail shipments
- Manages the grain storage to ensure the highest quality of grain
- Manages, implements and coordinates the rail loading process and procedures on a weekly basis
- Manages the accounting and inventory functions of this facility
- Provides for a safe environment by ensuring compliance of all OSHA, EPA and company safety rules and regulations
- Must be able to work various shifts and weekends when called upon to load rail cars, during harvest and spring fertilizer, seed and chemical application seasons.
- Preferred to have an Applied Associates degree in an agriculture related field
- Five+ years management experience with a grain operation facility and a rail shuttle system.
- Valid Nebraska operator’s license with a preference to hold a valid CDL Class B license.
This cooperative offers a competitive salary along with a benefit and retirement package.
For more details on this position, please contact Bryan –firstname.lastname@example.org.