One of the top Ag Cooperatives in Nebraska is currently seeking a Grain Location Manager for this 110 rail car shuttle facility in the southeastern corner of the state. This position will also oversee the leadership for over 15,000 ton dry fertilizer plant on the location.
- Manages the entire facility’s operations, grain scales, assets and maintenance
- Maintains quality customer service, promote products and services
- Provides leadership and management to staff located at this facility
- Oversee all inbound/outbound shipments of grain through truck transport or rail shipments
- Manages the grain storage to ensure the highest quality of grain
- Manages, implements and coordinates the rail loading process and procedures for 110 railroad grain cars on a weekly basis
- Manages the accounting and inventory functions of this facility
- Provides for a safe environment by ensuring compliance of all OSHA, EPA and company safety rules and regulations
- Must be able to work various shifts and weekends when called upon to load rail cars, during harvest and spring fertilizer, seed and chemical application seasons.
- Preferred to have an Applied Associates degree in an agriculture related field
- Five+ years management experience with a grain operation facility and a rail shuttle system.
- Valid Nebraska operator’s license with a preference to hold a valid CDL Class B license.
This cooperative offers a competitive salary along with a benefit and retirement package.
For more details on this position, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.