We are searching for a Location Manager for a multi-location cooperative in western Minnesota. This person will oversee the facility, working along with the executive management team, to provide outstanding customer service and help to achieve the cooperative’s mission and goals.
- Daily operations of the facility
- Overseeing all grain operations to promote efficiency
- Assuring proper grain storage, conditions and loading
- Visiting with current customers and reaching out to potential customers – maximizing growth and profitability
- Supervise, lead, train and coach employees – providing leadership and managing individual job performance standards.
- Fill seasonal staffing positions
- Ensuring all safety standards and company policies are followed and met
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelors degree and/or 2 years experience in the grain business
- Preferable applicants will have knowledge and experience working in elevator operations that include grain handling, maintenance and safety regulations
- Supervisory experience including hiring, performance management & training
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work in all weather conditions, long hours as seasonally necessary
For more information on this position – contact Brad –firstname.lastname@example.org.