This Northern Iowa Cooperative is currently seeking a Grain Merchandiser/Origination Manager. This person will lead the Grain Origination Team and implement procedures that will enhance customer service and maintain cooperative profitability in a manner that will optimize the cooperative’s market share and savings, improve the cooperative’s efficiency, help achieve the cooperative’s mission and goals and result in outstanding customer service.
- Develop relationships with individual customers by targeting their needs and aggressively selling value with the intent of maximizing profitable growth for the Coop
- Communicate directly with customers or via location managers and/or other customer service personnel to originate grain, utilize risk management tools and define customer needs
- Train and lead the grain origination team so that team members can develop communication skills needed to understand individual customer needs, understand sales and marketing efforts and build long-term relationships with targeted customers as well as build new growth opportunities
- Communicate trucking or train loading logistics with Grain Operations personnel
- Self Motivated, analytical and possess strong communication skills
- Grain marketing experience is necessary
- Passion for the farming industry
For more details on this position, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.