This Central Illinois Cooperative has an immediate opening for a Grain Merchandiser. This is a full time position and will report directly to the CEO.
- Work closely with operations and logistics, accounting and farm marketing teams to determine market needs and cost effective means to manage grain quality and market demand
- Be on top of the market trends, trade flows and commodity supply & demand
- Work with the existing customer base as well as develop and build new business
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years experience in the grain industry
- 3+ years of commodity trading experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – specifically Excel and Word
For more information on this position, please contact Bryan – firstname.lastname@example.org.