This ag cooperative with multiple locations throughout South Central Minnesota is currently searching for a Grain Operations Manager to supervise the operation of a group of grain facilities including the receiving, conditioning, storing, blending, and loading out grain. This person will provide leadership and direction to employees to assure efficient operations, a safe work environment, desired financial results, and superior customer service.
- Oversee the physical operations of the locations, including grain receiving, weighing, grading, conditioning, storing, blending and grain loadout.
- Develops plans and oversees operation for efficient use of materials, machines, and employees
- Reviews expenses and inventory control to maintain and enhance profitable operation of location
- Assist in hiring and developing staff for success
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to lead the staff and build team work; directly supervising employees
- Mathematical skills
- Safety conscious and supporting the company goals and values
- Prior grain experience is preferred
This company offers a comprehensive benefit package.
For more information, contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.