This farmer owned cooperative with over 50 locations throughout the state of Iowa is currently searching for a Grain Operations Manager to oversee a new grain facility in south-eastern Iowa.
- Coordinates production, distribution, maintenance, housekeeping and warehousing
- Develops plans and oversees operation for efficient use of materials, machines, and employees.
- Reviews expenses and inventory control to maintain and enhance profitable operation of location.
- Assists with preparation of accounting records (sales, inventory, prepay, and expenses) for the location.
- Recommends budgets to location manager.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to lead the staff and build team work; directly supervising employees
- Mathematical skills
- Safety conscious and supporting the company goals and values
This company offers a comprehensive benefit package.
For more information, contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.