This ag cooperative with over 15 locations throughout NW Iowa is currently searching for a Grain Operations Manager to oversee the various grain products for delivery, maintaining the warehouse and inventory control, managing a team of grain operations staff and other duties as assigned.
- Coordinates production, distribution, maintenance, housekeeping and warehousing
- Develops plans and oversees operation for efficient use of materials, machines, and employees
- Reviews expenses and inventory control to maintain and enhance profitable operation of location
- Assist in hiring and developing staff for success
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to lead the staff and build team work; directly supervising employees
- Mathematical skills
- Safety conscious and supporting the company goals and values
- Prior grain experience is preferred
This company offers a comprehensive benefit package.
For more information, contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.