We are currently searching for an experience grain professional to fill the position of Grain Operations Supervisor for a cooperative in south-central Minnesota.
- Receiving, conditioning and shipping corn, soybeans and specialty grains
- Supervise the grain operations team
- Assure grain quality is maintained
- Oversee the maintenance of the facilities
- Assure a great customer experience
Experience in shuttle train shipping, corn drying, planning, and supervision is a plus.
Must have a class A CDL or able to obtain one with 60 days.
Available to work in busy times of the year and long hours in fall harvest.
This cooperative offers competitive compensation package including Health, Life, Dental, Vision and Disability insurance, PTO, paid holidays, clothing allowance, 401K and Coop Retirement Plan.
For more details on this position, please contact Brad – email@example.com.