This cooperative in north-eastern Iowa is currently seeking someone to assist with Grain Operations. This person receives, stores, cares for and distributes grain and other products within the company by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unloads, cleans, stores, and maintains grain received at the location. Ensures grain quality is maintained during storage process.
- Moves grain within location, cleans and inspects bins, and loads grain for shipment.
- Maintains warehouse, location grounds and equipment to acceptable company standards.
- Assists with other location functions as needed during “slow” times.
- Assists in maintaining inventory records, as well as other maintenance and housekeeping records in appropriate log books.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Displays a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments efficiently.
- Ability to communicate information or ideas effectively in written or oral form.
- Ability to organize, deal with change effectively, and work on multiple tasks concurrently.
- Possess math skills when performing basic operations
For more details on this position, please contact Bryan – firstname.lastname@example.org.