One of the leading cooperatives in the Midwest is currently seeking a Grain Originator. Located in the O’Neill, NE area, we are looking for a self-motivated and success driven leader to bring on to the team of Grain Professionals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Originates grain in accordance with the company’s overall position utilizing merchandising principles and risk management tools.
2. Establishes/develops a customer base through direct personal contact and support in an assigned territory.
3. Creates a relationship with the farmers that identify their needs and engage in whole farm solutions
4. Educates producers on the procedures and policies of the company
5. Develops a business plan and strategic customer base annually to focus on meeting or exceeding goals for sales and profits.
6. Identifies the customer’s preferred method for communication and utilizes technology to make it easier and more effective to do business with the company.
7. Communicates with all team members in the sales territory in order to promote cross selling.
8. Represents the company by building trust, valuing others, communicating effectively, driving execution, fostering innovation and problem solving, focusing on the customer, collaborating with others and demonstrating a high degree of integrity.
9. Other duties as assigned.
This positions comes with a competitive salary based on experience and performance. Other benefits include:
- Health, Dental & Vision coverage
- PTO & Holidays
- Pension Plan
- 401(k) w/ Company Match
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Annual Uniform Allowance
For more information or to submit a resume for this position, please contact Bryan: firstname.lastname@example.org.