We are looking for a Grain Originator to bring value to our farmers & producers as well as the company, providing outstanding customer service, improving the company’s productivity & efficiency and help achieve the company’s goals by being a long term provider of grain services.
- Increase receipts
- Help identify and develop risk management marketing plans for producers
- Promote the grain programs and policies of the company, canvasing prospective producers for their grain business.
- Develop relationships with the farmers & producers to continue exceptional service to them
- Assist in grain department planning and success, providing input in the department goals
- Work along with the grain team on marketing and promotional plans
- Supervise all shipments of accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture and/or 5+ years of experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel software
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate good attention to detail
- Confident in making farm calls
For more information, contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org