Great Plains Consulting has an exciting opportunity with a reputable coop in their Grain Division. We are looking for a Grain Procurement Logistics Specialist. You must be able to make decisions and work independently. You must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Work with producers, updating market trends, current grain quotes, grain programs, and purchasing grain.
- Accomplish timely, accurate, and professional support of all logistical needs to Grain Marketing and its customers, both internal and external.
- Work closely with Grain Division personnel in exchange of information.
- Work with Grain Merchandiser to assist execution.
- Work with the elevator and office staff in the exchange of information to enhance the flow of grain.
- Handle customer phone calls.
- Provide office communications, both written and verbal.
- Reconcile accounts and bills, analyze discrepancies.
- Perform routine balancing, filing, and calculating.
- Run Daily Position Reports.
- Keep records, including sales tickets.
- Schedule and coordinate off-farm trucking.
- Schedule and coordinate hauling from commercial customers.
- Take orders, schedule loads, and dispatch loads for customers.
- Communicate bid changes and closing bids to customers.
- Report and type all purchasing contracts.
For more information and to apply for this position – please contact Brad – email@example.com.