This multi-location cooperative in south central Minnesota is looking for the right candidate to to fill the position of Grain Quality and Inventory Manager. This person will lead the companywide efforts to minimize grain quality issues, maximize grain mix and blend revenue and minimize grain shrink and other inventory issues.
- Establish and ensure execution of process for grain quality monitoring
- Maintain companywide inventory of grain quality
- Train employees in grain grading and other related areas
- Develop and execute process to track and report mix and blend results
- Collaborate with merchandising to establish grain discount scales and drying charges
- Establish and communicate quality goals for rail and truck shipments
- Ensure monthly measurements are completed and differences investigated
- Establish and implement process to ensure accuracy of scales and testing equipment
- Establish, implement and maintain proper security and internal controls
- Know and follow all company safety policies, OSHA regulations and other laws.
- Minimum 3 years grain operations experience with grain quality responsibilities.
- Basic grain marketing/merchandising experience.
- Ability to use Microsoft office products, especially Excel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and follow through
- Good organizational skills with ability to prioritize tasks
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.