We are looking to fill the position of Grain Hub Manager, located in southern Minnesota. In this job the team member will supervise the operation of a group of grain facilities including the receiving, conditioning, storing, blending, and loading out grain. Provide leadership and direction to employees to assure efficient operations, a safe work environment, desired financial results, and superior customer service.
• Establish and ensure execution of process for grain quality monitoring
• Maintain companywide inventory of grain quality
• Train employees in grain grading and other related areas
• Develop and execute process to track and report mix and blend results
• Identify opportunities in collaboration with merchandising and operations
• Collaborate with merchandising to establish grain discount scales and drying charges
• Establish and communicate quality goals for rail and truck shipments
• Ensure monthly measurements are completed and differences investigated
• Establish and implement process to ensure accuracy of scales and testing equipment
• Establish, implement and maintain proper security and internal controls
• Know and follow all company safety policies, OSHA regulations and other laws
• Perform other duties as requested by supervisor or management
• Minimum 3 years grain operations experience with grain quality responsibilities.
• Basic grain marketing/merchandising experience.
• Ability to use Microsoft office products, especially Excel
• Strong conceptual strength, able to identify opportunities from large amounts of data
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Demonstrated strong attention to detail and follow through
• Good organizational skills with ability to prioritize tasks
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
For more details on this position, please contact Brad – email@example.com.