This farmer owned Cooperative in NW Wisconsin is looking to fill a position for a Grain Regional Manager that would be under the direction of the VP of Grain. We are looking for an individual that takes pride in their work and is looking to grow within the cooperative system. This individual needs to have strong management skills with the vision to improve overall operations and vision of the company. This person requires a comprehensive understanding of operations, logistics, origination/merchandising and management.
- Strong customer service skills
- Understanding of the grain industry, including the grain market reports and other market information
- Grain origination
- General P&L experience
- Overall grain operations management
- Maintain OSHA compliance and company safety policies
- Logistics Management
- Other duties as requested
- Origination and Grain Operations experience is needed; Merchandising experience is helpful but not required
- Education: Bachelor’s degree desired required
- Experience: 5+ years in agriculture industry desired
For more details on this position, contact Bryan – firstname.lastname@example.org.