Are you a strong leader that thrives on coaching and growing your sales staff? Do you have a passion for agriculture and grain? This Grain Sales Leader opportunity in NW Iowa is for YOU! The primary responsibilities of the Grain Sales Leader are sales coaching and development of the sales team with the main goal to grow the company and it’s profitability!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coach and develop the sales team, including goal setting.
- Provide leadership by being hands on and a positive example
- Work alongside the each individual sales staff to develop sales/business plans
- Recruit and train new sales staff
- Work side by side with the grain leadership team and other department leaders to increase business and profitability within the company
- Bachelor’s Degree or 7+ years of experience in sales, leadership and agriculture
- Must be self-motivated with a strong drive and determination for success
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
For more information on this position, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.