We are looking for someone to be a key contributor in both the SERVICE & SALES of all things agronomy for this Inside Agronomy Sales and Service role in north-central Iowa.
- SALES –
- Handle all incoming sales/service calls as well as all walk-in customers
- Be very knowledgeable of fertilizer, crop protection, seed and seed protection products
- Make sales calls to specific accounts
- SERVICE/OPERATIONS –
- Handle the operations of the Seed Treatment Facility during the spring season
- Manage all seed warehouse operations – including inventory, record and facility maintenance
- Make Precision Application recommendations as needed
- Be familiar with the dry and liquid fertilizer plant operations and be able to operate should the need arise.
- Be knowledgeable of all application equipment and be able to effectively resolve any in-field problems during application season
- Strong customer service & communication skills
- Knowledge of all agronomy related products and services with a solid farming background
- Must obtain and maintain a CDL with appropriate endorsements
For more information on this position, please contact Brad – email@example.com.