Are you looking to advance your career and step into a management role? We have a fantastic opportunity with a multi-location cooperative in central Iowa looking to fill a Location Manager position. This particular facility has over 3,000,000 bushel grain storage capacity, railroad load out, NH3 [dry & liquid fertilizers], bulk & packaged chemicals, bulk & packaged seed, refined fuels delivery, LP storage & delivery, feed mill bulk & bagged feed.
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Should have knowledge of AS 400 accounting and inventory software.
- Directly supervise employees in the location. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The company offers a comprehensive benefit package including health benefits, life insurance and much more.