We are searching for an experienced Location Manager to fill a position at a multi-location coop in east-central Iowa. This facility has over 1.5M bushel grain storage capacity as well as agronomy business. We are looking for someone that is real strong in Grain, with a secondary strength in Agronomy. Being able to motivate and lead the location employees is a top priority for this position as well as having solid customer service experience.
- Location leadership of grain quality, inventory control and safety compliance initiatives
- Coordinates production, distribution, warehousing, and sales for the location
- Reviews expenses and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operation of location
- Recommends budgets to management
- Strong Grain & Agronomy background
- Management experience along with strong customer service skills
- Leadership, mentoring and training skills
- Organized and self motivated
- Cost conscious and good mathematical skills
For more information on this position, please contact Brad – email@example.com.