We are currently seeking a motivated individual with a strong agronomy background to fill a Location Manager role in west-central Iowa. This position offers a fun team atmosphere and a stable career, offering excellent benefits and a competitive salary.
- Hire, train, motivate and lead location staff
- Maintenance of equipment, building and grounds, ensuring the facility is operating in a safe and efficient manner
- Work with upper management in developing and achieving budgets for the assigned location
- Be accountable for grain inventory levels and grain quality
- Be accountable for quantity and quality of all agronomic inventory
- Provide top-notch customer service
- Must have or able to obtain a Class A CDL with required endorsements
- Bachelors Degree
- 5-7 years of related experience
- Strong computer skills
- Solid understanding of the workings of an agricultural cooperative and the seasonality requirements
For more information on this position, please contact Brad – email@example.com.