We are working with a multi-location ag retail company in search of a Location Manager. This person provides management, supervision, and leadership of the operations of the location including personnel, scheduling, logistics, product handling, application services, and customer satisfaction.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide good customer service skills at all times, when servicing and greeting customers, and when working with co-workers and other departments within the company.
- Demonstrate work habits that develop, build, and support the team concept within the company.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the location – including work schedule of loading and unloading vehicles. Servicing rolling stock and mixing and distribution of dry and liquid fertilizer and chemicals
- Handle fertilizer inventory
- Occasionally deliver or spread fertilizer in season, fill anhydrous tanks, and drive semi-trucks.
- Basic maintenance on floaters and sprayers, as well as the fertilizer and machine sheds.
- Able to operate fertilizer plants and mix chemicals for application.
- Manage customer fertilizer orders
- Perform general repairs at facility
- Make recommendations on ways to be more efficient in production and use of equipment
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Additional training to obtain various licensing.
For more information on this position, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.