We have a NW Iowa Cooperative that is currently searching for a Location Manager. The qualified candidate will direct personnel and operations of this agronomy and grain location, all working to improve efficiency, achieve the locations goals and provide exceptional customer service to all it’s farmers and producers.
- Supervise the location staff and operations
- Oversee all agronomy, grain and energy equipment, equipment maintenance and records
- Inventory control of all grain energy and agronomy products
- Scheduling and billing of all agronomy products and application services
- Location budgeting – establishing and achieving profitability
- Provide exceptional service and communication with farmers and customers
- 3-5 years management experience in the Cooperative system
- Strong communication and supervisory skills
- Agricultural background, staying up to date with always improving technology
- Ability to interact and effectively communicate with customers as well as staff at all levels of the business and community
For more details on this position, please contact Brad – email@example.com.