One of the strongest AG leaders in SE Nebraska has an exciting opportunity for a Location Manager. This multi location cooperative provides grain, agronomy, feed and energy products and services with a strong tradition of success for their farmers and producers.
- Perform day-to-day operations of this location in the areas of grain, agronomy, feed and seed warehousing.
- Perform administrative operations and ensure excellent customer service.
- Plan & oversee the work of the staff and make adjustments to meet the operational goals set by the COO.
- AA degree in an agriculture related field is preferred
- 5+ years of management experience in a grain and agronomy facility.
- Must possess or ability to obtain a Class B CDL with HAsMat and tanker endorsements.
- Must be able to work various hours and weekends when needed during harvest and spring/fall fertilizer seasons.
This positions offers a competitive salary and a complete benefit and retirement package.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.