We currently have a client in search of a Location Manager to be responsible for the management of sales, inventory, equipment and the agronomy, feed and grain facilities at a location in North-Central Iowa.
Duties will include:
- Oversee general operations
- Manage employees at the location
- Lead the location in retail sales and operations of grain, liquid and dry fertilizer, chemicals and seed, providing excellent customer service skills
- Oversee proper maintenance of equipment and vehicles and all other responsibilities in the operations
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of the feed mill and delivery trucks
Job requirements include:
- High school diploma or comparable GED preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in the agronomy and grain industry required, previous management experience preferred.
- Ability to work at elevated levels, in dusty and sometimes loud environments
- Ability to think quickly and follow directions
- Lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Read/write English and able to legally work in the US.
- Extended hours in the busy season is required