Do you have a strong maintenance background in the Agriculture industry with experience in management? We are seeking a motivated individual to fill the position of Maintenance Manager. This person will be responsible for directing the company maintenance personnel to ensure facility and equipment maintenance and repairs are being completed properly, safely, and timely at all locations, under the direction of the location leaders.
- Manage the Company Maintenance by:
- Evaluating current Preventative Maintenance (PM) programs of the company’s grain and agronomy facilities to identify areas for improvement while utilizing electronic documentation with a regular verification process by a supervisor.
- Provide training to maintenance staff and assist where needed to ensure successful implementation.
- Lead facility repairs, maintenance and assist with facility operational needs. This would include working with contractors, ordering parts/supplies, organizing location help as needed, etc.
- Assist locations as needed on key or emergency repairs including significant breakdowns. This could include helping with the actual repairs or providing advice on how to best address an issue.
- Oversee and assist in the training for maintenance personnel, location operations, and managers to ensure maintenance is done properly, timely and adequately documented.
- High school diploma and five to six years hands-on industry related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a strong understanding of OSHA regulations and applicable regulatory requirements and best practices. OSHA 30 or comparable safety training and/or certification is strongly preferred.
- Great computer skills
- Valid Driver License
For more information on this position, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.