We have a farmer-owned cooperative in NW Iowa in search of a Maintenance Superintendent to provide leadership and direction of the maintenance and instrumentation work.
- Directs the work of the maintenance crew
- Provide training to develop the skills of the maintenance employees
- Maintain good communications and coordinates with Management and Department Supervisors to analyze maintenance problems and to schedule maintenance repairs
- Observe and maintain cpmpany work and safety rules at all times
- Maintains warehouse and parts inventory
- Performs other duties and assumes other responsibilities as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent with industrial maintenance experience required
- Must be safety-conscientious
- Must be able to communicate and work well with others
For more information on this position, please contact Brad Krommendyk – email@example.com.