Reporting to the Location Manager, the Management Trainee will work to understand the operations of the location alongside the Location Manager. This position will assist in managing all aspects of facility daily operations in accordance with safety procedures.
- Assist in managing daily facility operations to ensure safety, efficiency and profitability
- Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions
- Manage facility within operating budget
- Maintain accurate inventory records of products
- Ensure proper storage and movement of all products located within the facility
- Schedule and monitor maintenance of facility and equipment
- Oversee facility compliance in accordance with OSHA standards
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Agronomy, Agricultural Business, or a related field required
- Exhibits solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong team leadership skills
- Solid understanding of grain and agronomy operations
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Bryan – firstname.lastname@example.org.