We are working with an industry leader in commercial and residential construction in search for a Mid-Level Engineer in NW Iowa. This qualified candidate will be designing many different types of buildings for construction including agricultural, commercial, residential and industrial.
- Develop plan views, cross sections, construction details, etc for buildings to be constructed.
- Develop preliminary drawings for initial quotes
- Use of structural design software, Autocad Architecture
- Learn and understand the company product lines
- Put together estimates for various buildings
- Attend training to continue learning and developing design skills
- Degree in Ag, Construction or Civil Engineering
- Knowledge of AutoCAD architecture or related software
- Knowledge of construction methods and materials and structural design
- Proficient with drafting, architectural design or AutoCAD applications
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Self-motivated and able to manage time and scheduling
- Able to multi-task with good communication, computer, leadership and teamwork skills are essential.
For more details on this position, contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.