Today we are looking for someone with experience with HR Functions, Inventory Management, ERP, Familiarity with Sage (accounting software), and strong computer skills to fill an Office Manager position in NW Iowa.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide information to annual external auditors
- Obtain information from Operations to create Yield & Costing Reports daily/weekly
- Analyze weekly Manufacturing Variances, Operations Performance Metrics, Product Margins and Inventory Levels for lamb and beef products produced by the plant
- Obtain daily/weekly information from Operations to create Yield Reports, Performance Metrics, and Inventory Levels for Custom Processing customers
- Record daily inventory tracking information via Operations documentation
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable and cash disbursements.
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of sales and accounts receivable processing
- Assist with the development of HACCP and SOP Documentation
- Submit to Corp HR-New Hire Information, Wage Increases, Payroll Changes
- Maintain WC OSHA Injury Report
- Conduct New Hire Alchemy Training
- Review, manually calculate, and submit weekly temporary employee payroll
- Approve Weekly Hourly Payroll.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; 3+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong communication skills with management as well as fellow employees
- Knowledge of various computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, databases, presentation and/or ERP software as well as the ability to type and perform 10 key
For more details on this position, please contact Bryan – firstname.lastname@example.org.