One of the strongest AG leaders in Southern Iowa has an exciting opportunity as an Operations Manager. This multi location cooperative provides grain, agronomy, feed and energy products and services with a strong tradition of success for their farmers and producers. The qualified candidate for this management position will provide a high level of operational skills and lead other operational employees..
- Manage and oversee operational functions in Agronomy, Grain, Feed, Energy, and a Retail / Fuel Store
- Lead the team including interview candidates, hire, train, supervise
- 7+ years of management experience in grain and or agronomy operations
- AA Degree is preferred in an agriculture related field
- Must have or have the ability to obtain a Class B CDL with HazMat and tanker endorsements
This position offers a competitive salary based on experience, knowledge and skills as well as a complete benefit and retirement package.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Bryan – firstname.lastname@example.org.