We are currently looking for an Operations Manager to oversee the daily activities, operations and staff at this high volume grain and agronomy shuttle location. This includes supervision of personnel, procurement, safety, product inventory, maintenance programs, project management, customer relationships, and regulatory and compliance related items. The ideal candidate takes pride in their work, has very strong people management skills, and always goes the extra mile to guarantee customer satisfaction. This position is located in south-central Wisconsin.
- Manage, direct, and positively motivate staff in day-to-day operations.
- Oversee the daily operational processes, coordination, and efficiencies.
- Financial results and business metrics.
- Budgeting, financial planning, and monitoring expenses.
- Inventory management.
- Coordinate training and development opportunities for company employees.
- Enforce safety policies and procedures.
- Observe and enforce OSHA provisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agribusiness preferred.
- Previous management experience in ag retail preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of people management experience.
- Minimum 5 years of business operations experience.
For more details on this opportunity, please contact Bryan – firstname.lastname@example.org.