We are searching for a full-time Outside Operations Manager for a full service fertilizer, feed supplier, and grain receiving company, specializing in customer service at the retail level in south central Iowa. This agronomy retailer provides a wide variety of agricultural and road maintenance services to all sizes of operations.
• Ability to work with the Location Manager at managing the locations workforce
• Assure safety procedures are followed at all times and are properly documented
• Loading, blending, shipping, handling & storage of chemicals, fertilizers, feed & grain
• Perform repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment and facility
• Assist with delivery of agronomy products
• Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent work ethic and team work skills
• Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to problem solve
• Class A CDL (Hazmat, tank & doubles/triples endorsements) or ability to obtain
• Able to lift 50-100 lbs, work outside in all weather conditions & climb grain
• Good math skills and understanding of standard measurements and their
• Willingness and ability to work long hours & some weekends when needed
For more information on this position, please contact Bryan – email@example.com.