This family owned equipment dealer is seeking an experienced Parts Manager to work from their Northwest IA location, managing the parts department as well as the parts team of employees in multiple locations. The Parts Manager will be responsible for parts customer interface and selling, assisting with employee development, key operational duties, safety, facilities responsibility, financial performance and planning & scheduling. The ideal candidate must have strong technical knowledge with parts and distribution and must be detail oriented, as well as possess superior customer service skills. The candidate will be capable of working in an active environment and have the ability to implement new systems to more efficiently distribute parts to team members and customers.
- Organize, communicate and delegate responsibilities and priorities to ensure the successful operation of the parts department.
- Influence and promote customer satisfaction, service and support.
- Resolve customer problems to restore and promote good public relations.
- Maintain, budget, and analyze cost projections. Work with other managers to prioritize collaboration between departments.
- Keep the parts department clean, organized and in excellent condition.
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors.
- Develop and maintain effective parts department processes to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Create annual goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives.
- Share best practices and implement common processes department wide.
- Engage in performance management by conducting performance evaluations, coaching, counseling, and disciplinary action as needed.
- Provide employees continuous and timely support through feedback, problem solving and development opportunities.
- Communicate with and hold employees accountable to performance expectations.
- Create, drive and support a safety culture within the parts department.
- Manage work schedules, training schedules and assist in the development of employees.
- Maintain adequate parts inventories consistent with established criteria on turn over, emergency purchases and service percentage goals.
For more details on this opportunity, please contact Brad – email@example.com.