We are currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill a Petroleum Operations Management role.
- Promote sales of energy products and services.
- Coordinates transportation of energy products to the customer.
- Prepares sales contracts for orders, quoting prices and credit terms.
- Prepares reports of business transactions, accounting records, shipping and receiving documents and tracks all transactions efficiently.
- Assists in the communication of energy policies and programs.
- Develops plans and oversees the operation for efficient use of materials, machines, and employees.
- Reviews all functions of the department to maintain and enhance profitable operations.
- Supervise employees – including interviewing, hiring and training, performance reviews and disciplining as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Associates degree or equivalent years of related experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Team Leader – able to build morale and encourage team work to achieve company goals and standards.
- Organized and self motivated
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
For more information on this position – contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org