We are currently on a search for a self-motivated and experienced Precision Ag Specialist to provide sound Precision Ag product and service recommendations in NW Iowa. This is a full-service cooperative with multiple locations, providing exceptional service to producers and farmers with high-quality products, facilities and equipment – with business in agronomy, grain, feed and energy.
- Prospecting, building and maintaining positive relationships with current and potential customers
- Showing them data-driven insights for their operations
- Well versed in market share growth and knowing how to best communicate this to customers as well as the Agronomy Sales team
- Ability to research and test new products in software and equipment technology to assist in the customer and employee training seminars
- BA in Agronomy or relevant experience in precision technology
- Previous experience in a cooperative setting and an agricultural background is desirable
- Excited to serve farmers and see them succeed
- Passionate about new technology and have the ability to work together with a team to meet and exceed company goals
For more information on this position and all it has to offer, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.