Today we are working with a family owned, multi-location implement dealership in search of a Precision Farming Specialist in north-western Iowa. This person will work with all dealership departments to sell and support advanced precision farming products. They will be enhancing the sales staff by sharing expertise, training employees, and supporting solution execution.
* Gives precision farming product guidance to sales, service, and parts departments
* Serves as technical specialist relative to all precision farming products offered and supported by dealership
* Provides support for advanced precision farming product sales and systems troubleshooting
* Helps execute the plan to ensure ongoing precision farming mainstreaming across all departments at the dealership
* Develops and delivers internal and external training for precision farming products
* Supports the execution of the dealership’s precision agriculture sales & service
* Helps support business consulting services to customers
* 1+ years experience in an agriculture-related role
* Proficient knowledge of electrical and wireless communication systems
* Knowledge of database software and computer application systems
* Ability to work flexible hours
* Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
* Excels in customer service skills
* Associates or Bachelors Degree in Agronomy, Agriculture Business, or Agriculture Mechanization or equivalent experience
For more details on this opportunity, please contact Brad – firstname.lastname@example.org.