Today we are working with a regional seed company to fill a high-level position within their company as the Product Development Director. We are looking for someone with a strong and solid agronomic background that has previous product development knowledge in the seed industry.
Job duties include:
- Manage Field Trials
- Coordinate plot locations and all logistics of these
- Data collection
- Work with 3rd party vendors to plant test plots
- Product selection
- Plot harvest
- Management of the research team
- Training the sales team
- Create a business plan
- Experienced in both People and Product Management
- Ability to quickly become proficient in department specific systems and processes
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to work both in groups and individually
- High degree of motivation and self-discipline with a strong work ethic.
- Maintains a conscientious approach to work with the ability to meet tight deadlines, anticipate needs and be proactive to resolve issues
This company provides and excellent compensation plan for the most qualified candidates as well as these benefits:
Competitive Pay ~ Health Insurance ~ Long-Term Disability ~ Life Insurance ~ Paid Time Off ~ Retirement ~ ESOP
For more information on this position, please contact Bryan – email@example.com.