We are working with a company in SE South Dakota in search of a Project Manager. This person will oversee entire water tower paint, repair, and maintenance project process, from inception to final inspection. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Negotiate with subcontractors to do rehab work on existing water storage tanks
- Maintain and communicate subcontractor crew / job schedule.
- Establish project objectives for safety, schedule, quality, profit, client relationships, company growth, and staff development.
- Build relationships with potential customers
- Build relationships with subcontractors
This position will require some traveling time – 2 days / month on average to visit construction sites throughout the Midwest.
The most qualified candidate will have experience in managing sub-contractors (preferably painting crews) and 3-5 years experience in the construction industry.
For more details on this position, please contact Bryan – firstname.lastname@example.org.