This large cooperative in East Central Illinois is currently searching to a Regional Grain Operations Management role. This person will oversee the largest grain facility in the company as well as 4 other locations which run rail and truck operations. The management at each facility will report to this Regional Manager.
- Plans and directs the work activities of the assigned region and manages daily operations while implementing company policies and procedures
- Responsible for safety compliance, grain quality, grain inventory, staff scheduling, and all rail and truck grain movements for assigned region
- Responsible for all record keeping and documentation associated with grain handling facilities
- Promotes, practices, educates and provides training for all employees
- Provides monthly safety meetings keeping safety front of mind.
The qualified candidate must have 5-7 years experience in the grain industry as well as supervisory experience. Management of multiple facilities is preferred.